DESIGNER SHOWROOMS –CRITERIA
The Designer Showrooms at Jordan Fashion Week showcase collections from both established and emerging brands across evening-wear, ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories and footwear, attracting an audience of international and local press, media and buyers throughout the week.
- The applicant’s collection should consist of women’s & men’s ready-to-wear, evening-wear, accessories, jewelry or footwear (not bridal wear or children’s wear)
- The apparel applicant should have a minimum of 8 full looks
- The accessory/jewelry/footwear, applicant should have a minimum of 15 items
- Applicants will be asked to submit their sketches, and designs
- The applicant’s business must meet JFW’s standards and adhere to at least 1 of the Positive Fashion Pillars, Sustainability, Craftmanship & Community, Equality & Diversity
- Accepted applicants will be asked to submit mood boards for the new collection, which will be considered alongside the application to reach a final decision
Kindly note that meeting the criteria above does not guarantee a space within the showrooms. The designer showrooms showcase a curated selection of designers and space is limited. All those that meet the criteria will be considered. JFW reserves the right to review and waive the eligibility criteria for designer’s applications in exceptional circumstances.
The Jordan Fashion Week Board will review each application and provide each brand with a yes, no, or wait-list answer. Those that receive a yes answer will be placed under contract and billed for participation. JFW reserves the right to review and waive the eligibility criteria for designer’s applications in exceptional circumstances.
Upon approval by the board, you will be sent a contract to be executed by both parties. Once under contract, you may not be released for any reason and you will be billed for the appropriate participation fees. The fee may be split into multiple payments.
Each 3×3 Vendor booth is JOD500
FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Accreditation system
- Venue & booth equipment (excluding mannequins)
- Getty Images exposure
- Showroom & booth exclusive video
- Designer booth interview
- Complete showroom production including sound & light, music
- Profile page with links to your site and social media on Jordanfashionweekofficial.com
- 6 seated tickets for fashion show
- 2 closing party tickets
- JFW guest list invitations
- Media, press, TV, buyers
- In-house photographers
- In-house videographers
- Engagement to new audience from the fashion and art and industry
- Positive social impact as being shown together with prestigious institutions and governmental bodies such- Ministry of Tourism, Jordan Tourism Board & Jordan Fashion Week.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHASE ONE – APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications for June 2020 are now opened.
Applicants will also need to send a look book (digitally) to: email@example.com
Please complete the application below:
-Internal Use Only- means that this information will not be posted to the website or social media.
-Display Publicly- means this information will be posted to the website and social media