RUNWAY& PRESENTATION –CRITERIA
Jordan Fashion Week is a place to celebrate fashion, and a platform for fashion industry professionals to showcase their work.
From intimate presentations through to runway shows, the official catwalk & presentation schedules provide designers with a wide range of different formats to showcase their upcoming collections.
Fashion shows and presentations at Jordan Fashion Week showcase collections from brands across women’s & men’s evening-wear, ready-to-wear attracting an audience of international and local press, media and buyers throughout the week.
Designers may show any season, but we recommend showing product that is for Summer and/or Fall 2020 (many designers split their show between seasons).
Jordan Fashion Week will be selecting the following designers for June 2020:
- STARS: Established celebrity designers and/or labels that have significant regional/ international brand exposure. Approximately 1-2 designers will show each day. Each designer is expected to show 25 – 30 looks.
- JFW: Apparel designers based in or with significant roots to Jordan. Approximately 5-6 designers will show each day. Each designer is expected to show 18 –25 looks.
- DISCOVER: Emerging apparel designer collaborating in one fashion show. Approximately 10-12 designers will show each day. Each designer is expected to show 1 look.
- PRESENTATION: Apparel and accessory designers. Approximately 2-3 designers will show each day. Each designer is expected to show 10- 12 looks.
The Jordan Fashion Week Board will review each application and provide each brand with a yes, no, or wait-list answer. Those that receive a yes answer will be placed under contract and billed for participation. JFW reserves the right to review and waive the eligibility criteria for designer’s applications in exceptional circumstances.
Upon approval by the board, you will be sent a contract to be executed by both parties. Once under contract, you may not be released for any reason and you will be billed for the appropriate participation fees. The fee may be split into multiple payments.
- Full Runway Collection (STARS, LOCAL): JOD1500 – 3000
- One Runway look (DISCOVER) JOD 350
- Full Collection (PRESENTATION): JOD750
FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Calendar & accreditation system
- Venue & seating
- Models cast by Jordan Fashion Week
- 10 models (package)
- Professional hair and makeup by the official Partners
- Backstage director
- Choreographer & show director
- Getty Images exposure
- Fashion show video
- Complete back of house production including sound & light, music,
- Profile page with links to your site and social media on Jordanfashionweekofficial.com
- 10 seated tickets for fashion show
- 6 seated tickets for presentation
- 2 closing party tickets for fashion show & presentation designers
- JFW guest list invitations
- Media, press, TV
- In-house photographers
- In-house videographer
- Exclusive video
- Engagement to new audience from the fashion and art and industry
- Positive social impact as being shown together with prestigious institutions and governmental bodies such- Ministry of Tourism, Jordan Tourism Board & Jordan Fashion Week.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
PHASE ONE – APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications for June 2020 are now opened.
Applicants will also need to send a look book (digitally) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application below:
-Internal Use Only- means that this information will not be posted to the website or social media.
-Display Publicly- means this information will be posted to the website and social media